What does your quote include?
- A free home visit from one of our trusted dealer’s stairlift advisors
- Personalized advice about which stairlift would best suit your needs
- The final cost of your stairlift, including installation and 2 years of warranty
Get your free, no-obligation stairlift quote now
What do you get when you buy a Stannah stairlift?
Stannah stairlifts are manufactured to be the best quality stairlifts on the market. By using only the strongest materials and best work practices we can ensure your stairlift will last decades.
Our equipment meets international safety regulations. Our quality control makes sure that each part of your lift is perfect before it can move on to the next stage of manufacturing. If it’s not perfect, it gets sent back.
Comfort is one of our top priorities. Each indoor stairlift we make has:
- A cushioned seat and seatback;
- A seatbelt that can be done up using only one hand;
- A footrest that flips down automatically so you never have to bend over.
As well as these features, the electrical systems we use allow for a smooth start and stop, without sudden jolts or movements.
Our stairlifts are easy to control, even for people with reduced dexterity and arthritis. Our lifts can also be operated by remote controls.
All our stairlifts are fitted with a battery, so they can go up and down the stairs even when there is a power failure. You’ll never get stuck on the stairs, even in a power cut.
We have a wide range of colors and finishes. Call our trusted dealer in Israel – Electra Taamal – now to find out more about how we can make your stairlift the perfect fit for you and your home.